If a vehicle you are entering into the P11D Organiser is a hybrid car, it needs to be treated as either Hybrid Petrol or Hybrid Diesel cars for this purpose - these SHOULD NOT be marked as electric. If it is a hybrid car, it will also be necessary to have a CO2 figure and possibly a range (for ULEV cars). The distinction between the Petrol and the Diesel element of the hybrid is used for applying advisory fuel rates, where appropriate when calculating mileage payment benefits, rather than for the cash equivalernt calulations.