[Build 006 - Release Date: 05/07/2018]
- Fix to allow P46(car) submission routine - bug fix to any issue introduced in Build 005
- Update to Merge routine to allow Cash Forgone to be carried through from previous year.
[Build 005 - Release Date: 29/06/2018]
- Introduced new filename option for employee PDF's - Surname+Forename+Reportname+Id_2 (employee id)
- Fix to setting of Zero Emission Van Checkbox Control
- Fix to using date control in Setup Filter
[Build 004 - Release Date: 18/06/2018]
- Fix to Payrolling Living Accommodation benefit
[Build 003 - Release Date: 05/06/2018]
- Fixed 'show calculation' screen with regards to OpRA in relation to cars with capital contributions.
- Revisions to FBI submission to HMRC.
- This release has been made mandatory for all customers.
Video summary of the main changes in this year's release.
Click on the video below to see the new changes in action.
[Build 003 - Release Date: 25/05/2018]
- Revision to Benefits Profile screen for Employer - now shows the profile's settings
- Revision to Benefit Summary screen for each benefit section - larger form size
- Revision to dialogue message when archiving and backing up data in the same procedure
- Update to Purge process to show the number of historical tax years based on the tax year you are in and not the default latest year.
- Update to label on background form.
- Update to Reports Wizard to expose Password Protection settings, if available/enabled whilst emailing.
- Bug Fix - updated Employee Benefits Statement to correct mis-spelled word - "Relevant" in header
- Bug Fix - updated P11D Facsimilie - mis-spelled vouchers in Section C
- Bug Fix - moving tax year in reports wizard created an error
- Bug Fix - updated reports scope to allow production for Everybody (multi-company) - previously it did not produce output at that level, only up to Employer level.
[Build 002 - Release Date: 24/04/2018]
- Revision to Employee screen - improved validation to Gender/Date of Birth where invalid/no NI number present
- Bug Fix - Benefit Overview then hit F8 (align Benefit to Dates) created system error
- Bug Fix - P46 car reprint created dialogue message stating payrolled irrespective of setting.
[Build 001 - Release Date: 09/04/2018]
The list below details the main changes that are present in this release of the software:
New HMRC Compliance
- HMRC approved 2017-18 P11D Facsimile form.
- HMRC approved 2017-18 P11D(b) Facsimile form.
- HMRC approved 2018-19 P46(car) Facsimile form.
- HMRC 2017-18 P11D and P11D(b) FBI Submission routines revised to accommodate for OpRA legislation.
- HMRC 2018-19 P46(car) FBI Submission routines revised to accommodate for OpRA legislation.
In use for the 2017-18 tax year
- The company car fuel multiplier increased from £22,200 to £22,600.
- The lowest appropriate percentage changed to 9 percent for cars with CO2 emissions of 0-50g/km, all other rates have increased by 2% reaching the maximum of 37 per cent for emissions of 190/km or more (excl Diesels which is reached by 175g/km due to the 3% supplement).
- Van benefit charge increased from £3,170 to £3,230.
- Van fuel benefit charge increased from £598 to £610.
- Advisory Fuel Rates for company car mileage set (effective dates June/September/December 2017 and March 2018)
- P46(car) routine revised to no longer pick up company cars where Section F is marked as Payrolled (and the employee is not excluded from payrolling)
- Introduction of new calculations to address the new Optional Remuneration Arrrangements (OpRA)
- Assets Placed has a new Total Days Unavailable field (as seen on Car records) to further reduce days available for the asset/benefit. This will cover unavailability and potentially asset sharing during the period of allocation.
In readiness for the 2018/19 tax year
- The company car fuel multiplier increased from £22,600 to £23,400.
Diesel supplement increased from 3% to 4% for all diesel cars not certified to the Real Driving Emissions 2 (RDE2) standard - WEF April 2018 source
- Set company car appropriate percentages changed to 13 percent for cars with CO2 emissions of 0-50g/km, all other rates have increased by 2% reaching the maximum of 37 per cent for emissions of 180g/km or more (excl Diesels - not RDE2 - which is reached by 160g/km due to supplements).
- Van benefit charge increased from £3,230 to £3,350.
- Van fuel benefit charge increased from £610 to £632.
- Revision to System Admin functionality within a users profile to provide functionality to delete and purge tax year data to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) when beyond the required data retention period. Deleted areas include: Data Files, Filing By Internet Submission Data and XML documents, Importing Records and Logs and Exported Data located in default location. It does not delete backup files and information stored external to the default system locations.
- Filing by Internet submission process has been revised - the Government Gateway (VSIPS URL) https://secure.dev.gateway.gov.uk/submission was withdrawn on 14 February 2018 and been replaced with an ETS URL https://test-transaction-engine.tax.service.gov.uk/submission.
- Introduced a dedicated Payrolled value for benefits separate from the Made Good field.
- Extended extract reports (CSV/XLS) to show Cash Forgone and Payrolled information.
- Extended extract report for Medical (CSV/XLS) to show whether Pro-Rating has been used to determine BiK.
- Revised extract report for Cars (CSV/XLS) to show Appropriate Percentage and not Discount applied
- Disabled access to EEC Filing for tax years where floppy disk submission was not accepted.
- Revised presentation of information on the following screens:
- Employer Screen (now includes Asset List associated with the employer and other configuration settings).
- Employee Screen (includes new Exempt from Payrolling indicator and PayGroup to accommodate the Payroll in which the employee is included)
- All Benefit Section Screens (removed tabbed input and now has a one form data capture screen and a Show Calculation screen for complicated benefit calculations)
- Cars/Vans/Accommodation have quick access to Modify Asset during the edit benefit process (rather than the previously used Right-Click routine)
- Car dates on summary reflecting the P11D form format - e.g. blank date when available since the first day of the tax year or available on the last day (unless provided/returned on that day)
- Revision to import routines to allow the import of annual Cash Forgone values and values where the BiK has been Payrolled during the year.