[Build 002 - Release Date: 10/05/2019]
- Improvements to column headers for exported CSV/Excel data
- Modification to calculation for pre-1998 cars
- Updates to the restore routines
- Clarification of SSL settings for SMTP email
- Modification to colour of Section K numbering of a benefit statement
- VAT Fuel Scale Charges with effect from 01/05/2019
- Improvements to notes functionality for hosted solution
- Date modification for HMRC part P11D footer
[Build 001 - Release Date: 08/04/2019]
The list below details the main changes that are present in this release of the software:
New HMRC Compliance
- HMRC approved 2018-19 P11D Facsimile form.
- HMRC approved 2018-19 P11D(b) Facsimile form.
- HMRC approved 2019-20 P46(car) Facsimile form.
- HMRC 2018-19 P11D and P11D(b) FBI Submission routines revised to accommodate for Euro6D RDE2 standard vehicles.
- HMRC 2019-20 P46(car) FBI Submission routines revised to accommodate for Euro6D RDE2 standard vehicles - introducing new Fuel Type F.
In use for the 2018-19 tax year
- The company car fuel multiplier increased from £22,600 to £23,400.
- The lowest appropriate percentage changed to 13 percent for cars with CO2 emissions of 0-50g/km, 51-75g/km have increased by 3% while all other rates have increased by 2% reaching the maximum of 37 per cent for emissions of 180g/km or more (excl Diesels which is reached by 160g/km due to the 4% supplement).
- Updated the Appropriate Percentages for vehicles with no approved CO2 value - 37% for over 2000cc vehicles, 31% 1401cc-2000cc and 20% for 1400cc and below.
- Van benefit charge increased from £3,230 to £3,350.
- Van fuel benefit charge increased from £610 to £633.
- Advisory Fuel Rates for company car mileage set (effective dates June/September/December 2018 and March 2019)
- Introduced Advisory Fuel Rate for fully electric vehicles (4p per mile)
- Updated VAT fuel scale charges from 1 May 2018 to 30 April 2019
- Van and van fuel benefit changes for zero emission vehicles - 40% of standard van benefit charge .
In readiness for the 2019/20 tax year
- The company car fuel multiplier increased from £23,400 to £24,100.
Diesel supplement increased from 3% to 4% for all diesel cars not certified to the Real Driving Emissions 2 (RDE2) standard - WEF April 2018
- Set company car appropriate percentages changed to 16 percent for cars with CO2 emissions of 0-50g/km, all other rates have increased by 3% reaching the maximum of 37 per cent for emissions of 165g/km or more (excl Diesels - not RDE2 - which is reached by 145g/km due to supplements).
- Updated the Appropriate Percentages for vehicles with no approved CO2 value - 37% for over 2000cc vehicles, 34% 1401cc-2000cc and 23% for 1400cc and below.
- Van benefit charge increased from £3,350 to £3,430.
- Van fuel benefit charge increased from £633 to £655.
- Van and van fuel benefit changes for zero emission vehicles - 60% of standard van benefit charge.
- Revision to enhance the security requirements around a user's login and greater visibility of the function roles a user has. This includes the capture of a users email address against a userID to allow for logging in by email (if preferred) and for the secure issue for forgotten password communications. See our help article on Adding Users, The Admin User and System Security for more information on user management.
- Introduction a a facility to anonymise data for sending to the vendor for forensic analysis without compromising a user subject's rights under GDPR. This is a system administrator function invoked by the user as required/requested by support.
- Improved import and UI validation in areas based on common sense scenarios - e.g. not allowing the provision of a fuel card (fuel benefit) for company cars/vans where the vehicle is wholly electric. The system already ignored this flag for generating the cash equivalent but now also dialogues to the user more information about this during creation and edit functions.
- Ability to hide National Insurance Number details from an Employee's Benefit Statement.
- Revised presentation of information on the following screens:
- User Administration to allow for setting new Global Security Settings
- Benefit Section Summary Screens - uniform display across all sections.
- Separation of System Settings to create a Email Settings and Communication Settings screen - accessed from the Admin section of the File Menu.
- Benefit Statement presentation has been revised when Fuel is provided with a company car and the benefit is payrolled in excess of the car benefit.
- Simplified the locations where the password makeup of a benefit statement can be set/stored - this is now only saved on the Employer Record.