Before you start…..
You will require full administration rights for the location where the P11D Organiser software is installed.
In order to perform a workstation setup you will need some background information (please refer to your IT department, if necessary):
- The location where the software exists - UNC path e.g. \\server\apps\p11d
- A mapped drive to the root of the P11D folder. e.g. H:\ or H:\P11D
The video below outlines the procedure. For more in-depth instructions, refer to the instructions further down this page.
Installing the P11D Organiser on a workstation for connection to a network install
1. Start – Navigate to the location where the existing P11D Organiser has been installed e.g. \\server\apps\p11d. Within this directory select the sub-folder labelled “INSTALL”
2. Workstation Installer - Double click the “Workstation.exe” from the INSTALL folder (You will need Admin rights in order to run the installer file!)
You can ensure you have the latest Workstation installer by clicking the button below (Workstation Installer Only)
3. Welcome Screen - Select “Next” to continue
4. Accept Licence Agreement - Select Accept and click Next
5. Start Installation – If this is new workstation click Next. If you are looking to repair a previously set up machine (e.g. an uninstall process of another application removed shared DLL's etc or you have moved the location of the P11D application), then select Repair before clicking Next
NOTE: This will fix a known Issue with Windows 10 Upgraded PC's, removes the installed PDF drivers and so the repair process re-installs and re-registers them
6. Amyuni Document Converter – Click “OK” to proceed when the last line shown in the graphic below is visible
7. Installation Completed – The P11D Organiser workstation setup is complete. Click “Finish”
The installation process will have created a P11D Organiser folder on the user’s desktop containing a shortcut to the application to launch the system from the correct installation location. The user’s PC will also have a new program entry accessible using the Windows Start bar.
The workstation installation is now complete, however, if this is workstation installation is for a new user of the P11D Organiser system then you will also need to add a new user record in user security table by logging into the system as the ADMIN user. More information on how to do this can be found here.